- This policy applies to the Web site, which functions at the url: innergo.pl
- The operator of the service and the Personal Data Controller is: Innergo Systems ul. św. Ludwika Pasteura 15, 03-310 Warszawa
- Operator’s contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Controller of your personal data for the data voluntarily provided in the Service.
- The service uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing our newsletter
- Handling of enquiries via a form
- Handling of orders for goods – preparation, packaging, dispatch
- Delivery of ordered services
- Handling of relevant accounting documents
- Recovery of amounts receivable
- Presenting our offer or information
- The performance by the Controller of its legal obligations pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 let. c) of the GDPR as far as specific provisions so provide (e.g. bookkeeping).
- Service performs the functions of acquiring information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through voluntary data entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookie files in terminal devices.
2. Selected data protection methods applied by the Operator
- The places where you log in and enter your personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This way, your personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: third-party company
4. Your rights and additional information about the use of your data
- In order to fulfill the obligations arising from the provisions on personal data protection and to ensure real data protection, the Operator appointed a Data Protection Officer.
- Data Protection Officer is: Joanna Mercik, address: ul. św. Jacka Odrowąża 15, 03-310 Warszawa, phone contact: email@example.com
- In some situations, the Controller has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients like:
- authorised employees and associates who use the data in order to achieve the purpose of the website’s operation
- Your personal data are processed by the Controller no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Controller:
- access your personal data,
- to correct them,
- erase them,
- restrict their processing,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) above in relation to the processing of personal data for the purpose of performing legally justified interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, and the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for the processing, interests, rights and freedoms superior to you, in particular the determination, investigation or defence of claims.
- A complaint against the Controller’s actions may be lodged with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the operation of the Service.
- You may be subject to actions involving automated decision making, including profiling, in order to provide services under the concluded contract and to conduct direct marketing by the Controller.
- Personal data is transferred from third countries within the meaning of the data protection regulations. This means that we are sending them outside the European Union.
5. Information in the forms
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, in so far as they are provided.
- The service may store information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The Service may, in some cases, save information to facilitate the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user that fills in the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the site containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form shall clearly indicate what it is used for.
6. Administrator’s logs
- Information about the behavior of users on the site may be subject to log. Such data are used to administer the service.
7. Significant marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques, which allow to adjust advertising messages to the user’s behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data is used to track the user, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. The technological prerequisite for this is that cookies are enabled.
- The Operator applies the solution automating the operation of the Service in relation to users, e.g. can send an e-mail to the user after visiting a specific subpage, if he has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about cookies
- The Service uses cookie files.
- Cookie files (“cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Service User and are intended for use of the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the length of time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
- The Operator of the Website is the entity placing cookie files on the end device of the Service User and gaining access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintenance of the Service user session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter login and password on every subpage of the Service;
- achievement of the objectives set out above under “Major marketing techniques”;
- Within the Service two basic types of cookies are used: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s end device until the User logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for web browsing (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored in the User’s end device by default. Service Users can change their settings in this respect. Your browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Please refer to your browser’s help or documentation for more information.
- Cookies placed in the terminal device of Service User may also be used by entities cooperating with the operator of the Service, in particular it applies to: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
9. Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: